About Lady Roc
Lady Roc Lacrosse is the premier women's lacrosse travel team in western NY. We have girls from Canada, Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse and beyond that are part of the club. Our sole focus within Lady Roc is to develop the skills of the players within our program and help them achieve whatever goals it is they want to achieve within Lacrosse. We have sent girls to play at every major D1, D2 and D3 college program but what separates LR is the coaching, sense of community, and connections we have with coaches and players around the country.
Lady Roc focuses on providing the best instruction, as well as local and national tournament play opportunities for young women. The club’s philosophy includes leading edge instruction and competitive year-round play. The club focuses not only on improving player’s skill level, but on year round fitness, improved team work, positive communication skills, leadership, and on and off the field character building. Lady Roc features a college recruiting advisory service for senior level players seeking the resources Coach Michele and her staff can provide in this critical area.
Lady Roc Teams are divided by graduating year from grade 5 through high school seniors. We offer two separate sessions per year. Summer & Fall as well as camps throughout the year.
Summer Season Information
- Each team has a head coach and assistant coach with 2 floater goalie coaches who work with all teams.
- All teams attend 5 tournaments during the summer session. The travel costs for tournaments are the parents responsibility as far as transportation, hotel and meals. Tournament fees are included in the cost of the membership.
- Summer Season runs from June 1st to the end of July with practices every Tuesday and Thursday throughout the season.
- We attend both local and national tournaments in order for the young ladies competing in the club to compete against the best of the best around the country.
Fall Season Information
- Season Starts October 1st and runs through the middle of November.
- Practices are held once a week.
- We attend one local tournament and two national tournaments during the fall season. Both national events are in the month of November due to recruiting guidelines.